1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

cases

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 682psf, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 682psf

682psf TS Member

i use a beretta 682 glod e combo witha presision fit stock. my case is to small for for every thing i have to use a cross fire sifht and it wont fit. is their any suggestions of a good fairly afordable case.
    -Dustin

2. Twixter

Twixter Member

Dustin:
    You haVE pm

3. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Do you want a hard case or soft case?

The Pelican 1700 is the most durable case you can buy for your gun. Cabela's has some nice soft cases.

4. 682psf

682psf TS Member

looking for hard case

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Dustin--I shoot the same gun minus some of the extras you mentioned. I have a RAD II on mine. I too was looking for a better case and learned that "Good" and "Affordable" just don't go together when gun cases are the subject. I'm just gonna spend the extra cash and buy a real good one. Let me know what you come up with though.

6. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

Hi-Grade Shooters Supply advertises a hard combo case for $120. Hit the link above and scroll to the very bottom of the page.

7. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

The Pelican 1700 can be had for around $180. It will fit your gun and protect it better than any other case on the market.

8. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Pelican guarantees them against everything except shark attack. They'll even survive that knuckle dragging crowd of baggage handlers the airlines hire. Great case.

9. YODA100

YODA100 TS Member

The Hi Grade hard case, while a nice case for the money will not accept a 34" barrel with an extended choke tube. If you don't mind taking the tube out every time it is a great buy. It is not an airline safe case.

Dustin, I have several of those cases and the next time you see me at PPGC I will be happy to show it to you. I should be there tomorrow (7/10 - Sunday). If we miss I will be there for the Zone shoot. Follow the link above and scroll to the bottom of the page to see info on the case.

10. Twixter

Twixter Member

dustin:

P.M. me with your E-mmail addresss.

Thanks Mick

11. coveybuster

coveybuster Member

Dustin,

Mick will fix you up. Good cases at good prices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.