1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cases/flats/boxes of shells

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by zzoom, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zzoom

zzoom Member

How many shells do you keep on hand? Currently have 10 cases between new and reloads. Just curious.

2. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

If I kept any on hand I'd be too tempted to go and shoot them all.

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I don't keep any on my hand but i currently have 14 flats in my loading room. {:0)

Matt

4. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

48 flats of new and reloads and gaining!

I have a torn rotator cuff muscle and have to exercise with a rubber thingie ... but ... it is the same motion as my PW loader handle!

Every other day, I load about 200 shells. As a result, I am loading a little faster than I can shoot them up.

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Ahab....there are a bunch of good people here on ts.com. I'm sure there will be volunteers to help you keep a good supply of empty hulls from your stash to reload. Just for your health of course.lol

6. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

I am as ANTI-liberal as they come..............

However - when setting out to poke fun at the intelligence of the left-wingers, it might behoove one to proof-read their own posts about not being able to "speell".

Just a thought...................

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Without counting 40 plus, but just ordered 50 more so I don't run low ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Around ten cases loaded in mixed gauges with enough supplies to load 20000 rounds. I've been slack about reloading as it's speck fishing time. LOL Jackie B.

9. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I save all of my reloading for the winter months after hunting season. I get bored doing little when the weather is bad. I have around 25 flats loaded and am pacing myself on the loading until April when we can begin shooting registered. I shoot a little every week at our local club.

10. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I have been stuck in Az. shooting the Spring Grand, Lots of hulls on ground yesterday. See snow on hood of truck this am. Final handicap.Today.
    Better prepar for this event. Starts at 8:00 am sharp.

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.