1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Case for Rem 1100

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Surfside6, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surfside6

Surfside6 TS Member

0   0   0

Good afternoon,
    I am looking for a fitted case for a Remington 1100 with 2 barrels. 30" and 34". Tom

2. ithaca33

ithaca33 Member

0   0   0

I am jealous, I wish i could find a 34" barrel for my 1100....Well one that didn't cost twice what I paid for my gun :) I Think your best bet may be Americase. They are expensive and heavy but they last and have a case that meets your needs. If you find something else please Post it here B/c I canty afford an Americase but would love to find something to tote my 1100 with both barrels.

Cheers,
    Pat

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I have an Americase Combo cases FOR SALE, got a few decals on it but its in like new condition on the inside ... $350.00 or Best offer ... Can get some pictures if interested ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.