1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Casa Grande Report

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Joe Woods, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I hear Ontario Girl da a little luck at Casa Grande, Anybody got news.

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Joanne Pollock is Casa Grande Arizona Chain Shoot Ladies Champion. Congratulations to Joanne. Bill Malcolm

3. Jim Pollock

Jim Pollock TS Member

The wind blew and the dust swirled but "Anykey" kept her head down and followed through for the most part and had a good day!

4. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

Yea! I was in the lower part of the Bradshaw Mountains Sunday and it was windy. Very windy, So windy in fact My Grand Daughter and I tried to sight in her scope on her 22 Rifle. We got it somewhat in but the wind blew so hard that it kept interfearing. We even moved to where we thought the wind would not bother us. But it did. Congrats on the Ladies Champion in Casa Grande!! The wind in the Phoenix area was mainly a slight breeze. Must have been that it went over the Valley from the South and slamed into the Brad Shaw foot hills. Very windy. And again Congrats to the lady who won the Ladies Championship. Good Shooting for the conditions. Just bear down and ride into it. Most of the time it works. Rich (inPeoria,Az.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.