1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Casa Grande AZ Trap Club members

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BarryA, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarryA

BarryA Member

In anticipation of spending the winters in the Casa Grande Arizona area, I'd welcome the opportunity to exchange emails with current members of the Casa Grande Trap Club, to help me learn of the activity at the club, club membership, etc.

Thanks!

Barry

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Barry,

I'm not sure they have a "membership roster" out at Casa Grande, I have never heard of one in the many times I have been out there ... That might of changed with the new owners though, but I haven't heard anything if it did ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. BarryA

BarryA Member

WPT - It sounds like your the person I need to be talking to. I don't need a full roster, but someone like yourself that's familiar with the club.
    Can you fill me in here or directly by email? My interests are for the clubs opening hours, membership size, ATA matches, Zone shoots, etc.

Thanks!

Barry
    barry45acp@aol.com

4. t-bar

t-bar Member

Barry,

Try going to www.aztrap.com, Betty Sackett is the secretary, maybe she could help you.

bar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.