1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cartoon Auction for David

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by puablo, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Since it looks like there is some interest...we will auction off this cartoon, drawn by me, Jeff Philipbar/puablo...All proceeds from the sale will go to David to help maintain his great website. The cartoon will be as you see it , but will be an exact copy... I will mat it, plus if you like I will do a remarque (small original pencil sketch in the margin for you)...let's run til Sunday evening, the 14th , 9PM EST. Highest bid that time is the winner.
    When David notifies me that he has received payment, I will ship the cartoon out to you.
    So far we have a high bid of $60.00 from Bob Hawkes. Thanks, Jeff

2. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Seventy bucks is bid, do I hear $80.00?

What the hell am I doing? I'm a bidder, not the auctioneer! Old habits are hard to kill. Too much history being the "Mic Man".

Senenty it is. Mike Mann

3. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Atta Boy, Mike! Keep them doggies rollin'...How you been? Let's raise some good money for David. Take care. Jeff

4. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

$100 from me!

Bob Schultz

5. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

$110. from the Pacific Northwest

6. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Easy guys! It's rumored that I may sell a piece of wood soon, so I think $125.00 feels right. Now, somebody buy something so I can cover my bid. Remember that I'm getting nothing out of the Myrtlewood auction but the right to pay for the shipping. HHHHEEEELLLLP!!

Who is the little guy with the fish in his bag, anyway?

Mike Mann

7. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Mike, You getting up or just going to bed? Seeing as we started it, I'll bump you $5 to $130 from the East coast. I don't know who has the fish basket. Ron Emanuel??

8. Bob Schultz

$135.00 Bob Schultz

9. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

$146.75 from the Pac Nw.

10. Bob Schultz

Coyote, are you counting the change between the couch cushions? Lets call it $150.00

Bob Schultz

11. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Well heck, had to go out and clean out the back seat of the chevy, came up with another $15. $165 and don't make me come up with the "I need it because" option..........LOL

12. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

I hope Mike gets up soon. I don't want to get in a bidding war with Bob Schultz, he's been very generous to our sport and has much deeper pockets than I do. Coyote, do you really use the 270 on them? I'll bump you 5 to $170. I hope it's on parchment and frameable Jeff. (LOL) Bob

13. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Bob, I'll mat the print for you...the little dude with the dead fish is Ron
    Emanuel

14. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Ok, so I just worked all day and made an extra $15 so lets make it $180, and no, I do not use a 270 on the yotes. 270 coyote rd is my address so makes my user name easy to remember...........most of the time...........LOL

15. Bob Schultz

$190 for some original art, such a deal. Do you have any idea how many paintings done with florescent colors on black velvet I could buy for that!

Love the "fish"

Bob Schultz

16. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

OK, no mas, no mas, well, maybe one more mas. $200.00 I will just have to put my "registered Targets" on hold for another week.

17. Bob Schultz

Unloader... you have never been to Hendersonville NC ... big apple country here so lots of migrant workers. The locals call WalMart...MexiMart. Lots of dayglo on velvet here!

Alas,Coyote, I too turned over the couch and my tv chair, raided my small change cup in my car, stole the coins from the cup near the clothes dryer my wife gets from the wash now I have enough to bid $210.00!

I can see the cartoon on my office wall now ...

Bob Schultz

18. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Actually Bob, it will look even better on one of my New, Gun Shops, Knotty Pine walls right next to my Fathers PITA Hall of fame picture. So, with my Father in mind I will up it to $225.00

19. Bob Schultz

A dagger through my wallet! Alas ... $230.00

Bob Schultz

20. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Bob, Bob, Bob, what are we going to do with you? Ya know, I have been saving all my pocket change for years so my Mother could get her new Shooting Glasses and Trap Shooting Lessons from Phil. She will be 93 next month and I am going to rob her glass and shooting fund jar of the last $11.29 just for this pic. So, here it is now at $241.29 and dont make me go after my 98 year old Fathers medicine fund.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.