1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

carpet steamer reviews

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Gonna replace my old Bissel today. Anybody have any thoughts. All the google reviews point to the Hoover clean surge

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

We have the Hoover and it works great. Two small dogs do lots of naughty things. The Hoover cleans up with no problem, and the price is right.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I don't have any reviews, but will give some advice, never buy a carpet cleaner for your wife for Christmas even if she asks for one

Many moons ago my wife and I were watching TV and a carpet shampooer commercial came on and she said "Gee it would be neat if Santa brought me one of those for Christmas" I though wow that's what I will get her, we were broke back then but a saved and got her one

I thought she would be happy as a pup with two tails, but when she opened it up I was very aware she wasn't

She still swears she never said she wanted one

4. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

I've got the old Bissel Pro Heat, and a friend of mine has a new Hoover Max Extract. The Hoover seems to remover more water from the carpet than my Bissel. I'll be watching this thread, my Bissel is pretty old.

Catpower, I once gave ankle-weights as a gift to my first wife. That marriage didn't last long.

Wayne

5. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I have found Bissel to be poorly designed and cheaply made. Every time I used it I cursed that purchase. Even worse was trying to deal with the "company". There is no such thing as customer service only a web site which offers to sell you more of their junk.

Later I will tell you how I really feel!

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Wayne I gave my ex a Skil worm drive saw for Christmas one time

I knew she didn't want it she had always taken back every present I bought her in the past so I figured it would be fine and it worked out great

Still not real sure why I thought I needed to buy the heaviest saw that was made, but it was enough to convince her she needed some one else than me

I need to put that saw in a display case, she was the meanest biatch I ever met

7. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

The Domestic Goddess here says that you will undoubtedly like best the one operated by your wife!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.