1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Caroline Kennedy - cult of celebrity

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bisi, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I was watching the news and they were interviewing people about the possibility of Caroline Kennedy becoming the next US Senator from New York. People being interviewed were just gushing with enthusiasm. She so wonderful, so compassionate, so everything, etc…It’s going to be great to have another powerful woman in the Senate, blah, blah,blah.

Not a damn one knows anything about what she believes. Not a one could tell you what the woman has did to deserve to be a senator, other than her last name is Kennedy.

The same with Obama. I have yet to meet anyone who voted for Barry give me one reason why they voted for the man.

This crap of celebrity has got to stop. You just can’t make nobody a Senator or President just because they have a cool sounding name, or a nice head of hair. These are the people who are allowed to use guns against us. These are the clowns who can tax your life away, tell you what to do, what to eat, etc.. And we are picking those people based on celebrity???? Hell even in American Idol the contestants have to perform, but not in politics, anymore.

Can anybody tell me why Caroline Kennedy should be a US Senator?

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Well she never was elected to any position even dog catcher, never held a job in her life. That might be enough to get her elected in New York.

3. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Or a someone with experience like the Govenor of California?

Eric

4. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

I don't see how she could be any more useless than the hildabeast she will be replacing. The seat will be filled with a liberal idiot and Caroline is highly qualified in that regard.

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

mixer, and how is that working out for California?

6. raymerlo

raymerlo Member

Because of the apathy,these people get elected because the voters are led by the nose by the media and what good for cbs is good for me because cbs say's so

7. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

I am not sure that Hillary will allow it as Caroline supported that guy from Kenya.

Jerry Walker

8. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Why doesn't she move to Illinois ? The Kennedys have enough money to buy her the senate seat even though it might pi$$ off Jesse Jackson Jr. We sure don't need her here in NY. We have enough problems with Patterson announcing today that he wants to raise taxes on over 100 different items. Her whole damn family wouldn't know what it's like to have to work for a living.

9. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Sorry, you must have confused Arnold with a Republican..he is a RINO. The California Dems run him around like a puppet. The state is headed for a 40 Billion dollar deficit and we have wack jobs like Gavin Twosome Newsome (Gov of SF) and the Dem Assembly members focused on yet another election for our recently rejected Gay marriage proposition. Care to guess how many State employees we have here? Frikkin 120,000!! G. Damn government run amok and all these union member employees..excuse me "civil servents"...making big salaries and fat retirements for may entry level private sector jobs...we are screwed.

10. JH

JH Well-Known Member

The DOUBLE STANDARD never ceases......hmm...has the New Pravda Times questioned her "experience governing or International affairs?"

We had Troopergate covered incesantly with Palin....how about Blagogate?....Where is the liberal media feeding frenzy?

Anyone who does not see the BLATANT LEFT WING BIAS of the news media is either a cretin or a liberal or both......

11. Shipbuilder

Shipbuilder TS Member

Bisi:

You have touched a nerve ! I voted for George W. twice and really feel he was not tough enough with those around him. He should have summarily fired Rumsfeld after Abu Grab.

Anyway ,that's history. What is not history is that we are foolish to vote for a celeb, or a kid of a celeb, simply because of their name. Ability and character still count in leadership and we seem as a country to have forgotten that.

Jim

12. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

What is the deal with the Governor of NY?? Is he blind or something for considering C. Kennedy??

13. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I think Madow has my money. I'm going to see if the Govt. will refund my money.
    Let me refrase that. I mean bail me out.

I like Caroline because she don't know $hi! just like the Stupid ass swamprat she is replacing. And I will get to go back to school again to learn how to shoot a gun and have a saftey course to go thru when I buy a gun. I think I will also have to get a permit to own a bible also. King James version that is. You can get the muzzleum for just writting to The Christian NObamma in the outhouse.

Buy the way that son-of-bitch Obama supporter that threw a shoe at our president should be glad I wasn't there. My hair trigger would have went off at the first flinch. I say let them bastards go. They don't want freedom it will take their slave women away and they might have to lift a finger and start a fire so they can sit aroung and smoke that herion they suck up. I should't have said that now slick willie is going to check his profits. Someone must be dipping into the till. B12

14. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

The sad truth is that some wacko will want to go down in history for killing another Kennedy Politico. And more gun legislation.

15. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Hillary will be "to old" to run for Prez after her stint as Sec of st. "toss the dog a bone" job so a woman must be groomed for the job in the future should the dems have a chance at the future "elections" and who has better name recognition than a kennedy, at least for the over 50s. And, my, what a "bang-up" job she will be groomed to do. I don't think that crossing that bridge will be as hard for her as it was for uncle teddy!!.......JMHO.....merlyn....

16. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

The media criticized Palin for lack of experience, now Caroline is qualified?
    I'm moving to Montana and hide in the mountains till this crap is over.

17. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Only Republican women are not qualified....

Curt

18. JoeBerg

JoeBerg TS Member

How about the "cult of celebrity" that helped elect the first actor to became Governor of California, and then became President? And a pretty d@mn good one at that! Sure beats the one we've had for the last 8 yrs., and the one we're gonna have for the next 4! - JoeBerg

19. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"Well she never was elected to any position even dog catcher, never held a job in her life." In that that described Hillary, those do seem to be the only prerequsites.

20. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

and Hillary still hasn't ever accomplished anything (legal).....she failed at the healthcare thing in the 90's and failed to secure the democrap nomination.....so as a failure she'll be appointed Sec. of State.

Dang...gives me the warm fuzzies...

Curt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.