1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CARNEY ATA SHOOT 5/6/07

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gdbabin, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Rebel,

I also have a Carney ATA shoot Jun 2&3rd on my calander. I didn't know about the 5/6 shoot... there's one at Mt Airy Sat/Sun also this weekend. Do I have my dates confused?

Guy
    Westminster

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Man...I hope I'm over this flu by Saturday. I can always eat crab soup!

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

hi Curvy..didn't you know that crab soup is THEE cure for the flu along with a whole list of other nasty bugs,..Dr's orders,..have 2 bowls with some cold beer and call me in the morning. hope you feel better soon

4. recurvyarcher

Hey Bernie! I'll probably see you there, then. I had fun seeing you, too. It had been a while.

I'm not gimping as much these days. I think I'll be back in the swing of things soon.

Email me...Martin is ready to go hunting.

5. canyonman

canyonman Member

Guy, Your dates are correct but the June 2nd and 3rd shoot at Carney is the annual PVA shoot. It is a non-registered shoot but is part of the national shooting circuit for the PVA(Paralyzed Veterans of America). Applications will be available at the clubhouse this weekend for those interested. If you haven't shot this event before consider trying it as a good time is always had by all.

6. CalvinMD

Jim and Ted from Pa have saved me a cherry pie from the cherry pie shoot,...if someone would be so kind as to save me some crab soup, I will be in hog heaven on my next visit home : )

7. recurvyarcher

If they'll let me take some home, I'll freeze it for ya. Can you freeze crab soup?

8. CalvinMD

Thanks...you sure can freeze it...I used to make a humongous pot then freeze a couple gallons for snow days,..nothing better

9. recurvyarcher

I think it's 100, 100, and 100...

10. recurvyarcher

Oh, I'll be there....

11. CalvinMD

Good luck to you and Martin Curvy...shoot well and hope you're feeling better!

12. recurvyarcher

Thanks, Cal.

I ventured out today, it was a little chilly, and it irritated my bronchitis. I've coughed my way into a sore throat again. May not be shooting tomorrow after all. Have to see what the morning is like.

Shoot, I may have to move back to Florida after all. I've never gotten use to yankee weather, although I love all my friends here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.