1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Carmi Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

darkside:

Maybe this will help im sure there will be several shooters there I im aiming to be one of them also.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Nice 2 trap club with perfect back ground I think there is a house about 3/4 miles away out in front might be futher.

Foggy

2. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Bernie, Joe and I will be there Sunday. Jim, I hope to have my gun adjusted correctly before Sunday. I might need to come shoot some practice on Saturday!!!! Steve Rose said he would get my gun to me Friday night. Joe and I are going to Hopkinsville to shoot Friday night. Foggy are you gonna be at Hoptown Friday night?

Forrest

3. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Last Friday night was the calmest it has been in Carmi since I started going there....but I havent been going there very long. At least its typically never a crosswind there like at other places I have been.

Forrest

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Forrest:

Friday evening I got company coming so I doubt it because he is bringing his Bass Boat and im sure he won't be bringing his gun with him.

But I plan to be there Sunday at Carmi.

Foggy

5. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Foggy how do you go to carmi? I assume you cross the river at Paducah?

Forrest

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Forrest :

Yeah I cross the big creek at Paducah KY then I take the scenic route up 145 at the Metroplis exit to Harrisburg then on to Carmi.

There is a whole lot more chicken house's on the 2 lane roads than on the Interstates.

you never know when you run out of gas and need freshend up.

Foggy

7. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Foggy

Do you live in hopkinsville?

Forrest

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Forrest :

No near Murray just north of it so approx. 35 miles south of Paducah and 140 miles to Carmi IL.

fog

9. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

weather.com has:

high: 75 low: 47

wind from the wnw at 12 mph...

percipitaion chance: 10%

Still on the fence if I will go. Gotta do some sweet talkin' with the wife to shake free on Sunday...

Will there be a Welte sighting?

See if the above URL works for y'all -- you can see the two trap fields on the hybrid map. From there, you can figure out driving directions.

John

10. JRW

JRW Member

Hey Foggy If it is 140 miles foe you how far for me? Jerry in MI.

11. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Hey jerry it is only 515 miles for you to Carmi IL.

I think you need to make the trip for a re match against Pecos Bill when you was in Evansville IN last week end.

Ok put the wrong picture of you in the one above there was a distraction in the chair was in the way.

ok this one is better

By the way Bill in the blue is the one that run's the carmi Club so he would have home advantage so he should spot you 1 or 2 .

It's hard to beat a 25 in the handicp shoot off with a 24 even though the 24 was great shooting.

I saw where you won the Doubles cahmp in the shoot off also on saturday.

Also someone told me you was in another shoot off with a 100 on Sunday I guess it was the 16's how about the handicap did you get to collect any of the Sponser purse on Sunday if not I hope you didn't pull the same thing as on saturday by missing the 50 straight bird out L.O.L.

Well I think you was in all of the shoot offs last saturday so just wondered how Sunday went.

See you in Michigan in a month or so.

Foggy

12. JRW

JRW Member

Fog Sunday caps I fell a little short with a 91, Dbls 94 again a little short. I was one of 3 100's in singles, shoot off broke 74 the other 2 shooters broke 75 and moved on. It was good to see you, and met alot of fine shooters. I thought the folks at Evansville put on a fine shoot. Jerry in MI.

13. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Foggy,
    Its a shame that girl got in the way of the guy in the picture. Its even a bigger shame that you didnt get more pics of her! LOL Wait...you probably did...just didnt post them :)

Forrest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.