1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Carmi IL rescheduled 100 bird derby Sun 2/25

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Pullit:

Yeah I think I got rid of that ole flu now and will try to make it if I im not tied up at the time.

Foggy

2. gps

gps TS Member

jim, whats the program and what time does it start?

3. gps

gps TS Member

sorry jim but the computer here at work has a block on it and i can not open any pictures and for some reason your program is not coming thru. there is a red x where your program should be but it will not let me open.

4. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Hopefully the weather will be better than it was last Friday night over there! I will try to round up Joe and Bernie and we might see you all there! I really had a good time last Friday night. There is a good group of guys at this club. Is it true that the City of Carmi owns the club?

Forrest

5. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

I hope to see all of you Sunday at Carmi.

Save me a spot!

Tumbleweed

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Pullit sorry about not getting to doante my money today but I didn't get up until after 1 pm so there was no way I could fly the 2.5 hour trip that fast to be able to shoot.

Well let us hear who the winners was.

Foggy

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

pulllit

Yeah I guessed I should had went to bed before 7.30 this morning.

At least I was warm all day I still get the shivers from thinking about the last time I was there man it was cold that day.

Thanks for the update.

Foggy

8. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

Ok, here is Tumbleweed's report of the day's events. The peach pie was excellent and I had a great time hangin' out with my IL friends. If anyone puts me under oath and asks me about my scores I'll plead the 5th! I will say I broke even on my entry fee but after I pay for my shooting clinic I'm going to be way in the hole. Thanks Kirk.

See you all next time,

Tumbleweed

9. famill00

famill00 TS Member

I just wanted to say thanks to the fine folks over in Carmi. Even though it was cold and the wind was blowing I think it was still a good turnout. I am very green at trapshooting, and finished the day with a personal best. Yeah yeah I know...an 86 is not that great but I was happy with it. Three months into this and I am totally hooked!

I just wanted to say a special thanks to the ladies that cooked. The food was really good.

Also, I think a big thanks is in store for Mr. and Ms. Smith for throwing in the extra hundred bucks. You all are lucky to have members that support you in this way!

Thanks for a fun day,
    Forrest Miller

10. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Thanks again guys for another wonderful shoot. Make sure to order better weather and stop the home cookin! Not the pies -- the fact that Bill won the whole thing...

First handicap was my demise... made the adjustment I needed for the second 25, but alas, it was too late..

No doubt... I will be back!

Good luck in 2007

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.