1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Carl Edwards - Last Night in Vegas

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blade819, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I don't know how many of you watched the Sprint Cup Awards last night but Carl Edwards gave one of the most elequent and gracious speeches that I've seen. He is truly a Champion and Gentleman. I'm a Stewart fan but Carl's day is comming.

blade819

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I missed it but would have like to have seen it. He's not perfect but is working on it. LOL Jackie B.

3. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I missed it. I was watching the National Finals Rodeo on 167. I root for Carl Edwards. He drives a FORD. I like Tony Stewart also. May the best man win. Carl did a hell of a job. His time is coming. That last race was a good one. But Tony pulled it out. Best race I've seen in a long time. Daytona isn't that far away. Happy Holidays. Charlie Henderson

4. Prettywood

Prettywood Member

Merry Christmas Charlie...

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I too am a fan of both of those drivers. Carl has always conducted himself in a champion type manner. Like you all posted above, Carl's day is coming and soon I hope.

6. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Being a Chevy guy (but own one Ford too)I was happy to see Tony win, but think I would have been almost as happy to see Carl win, he showed his true sportsmanship last night. Most of the drivers in NASCAR are level headed competitors. I wish them and everybody else well & MERRY CHRISTMAS. Ross Puls

7. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

I hope Tony's crew chief from the 2011 season (Darian Grubb) that Tony fired half way through the chase goes with a team that kicks Tony's butt. Tony was carrying around Grubb's kid in the winners circle at the last race like they were all one big happy family. Wish the kid had thrown up on Tony. Grubb has a lot more class than Stewart will ever have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

does carl edwards shoot guns