1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Carey side sighter (used) For sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by W.P.T., May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Carey side sighter for sale, they retail for $250.00 plus shipping and handeling ... I will let this one go for 50% off of retail mailed to you ... That would be $125.00 shipped to you ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you for the offers but I think 50% off of retail is more than fair ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Mr. Carey sells these utensils based on the width of the rib. What rib is yours made for? What is the condition? My email address is at the top of this post. Thanks.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

It was taken off of a Beretta 391 Urica ... The guy who had it made some shims for it to make it fit other ribs besides that being as he used it on several guns not limtited to the Beretta ... I tried to E Mail you, it wouldn't work for me ... Thx, WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. eightbore

0   0   0

If it is in great shape with all parts and hardware intact, I will take it. Try my email at wilmrph@verizon.net or post your mailing address here. Thanks.

6. eightbore

0   0   0

I will take it at your price. Contact me with your address.

7. eightbore

0   0   0

I will take it if you will post your address or contact me at my email address.

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I sent you a PM with the information ... I will need your shipping adress also so I can mail it to you ... Thx, Bill ...

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

This item is sold, Thanks to all for looking ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

carey side sighter

carey side sighter picture
carey sidesighter
careysude sighter
side sighter