1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Care to read the health bill?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

In order to give you the opportunity to review and comment on the House health care reform bill before Congress votes on it, I have added a link on my website to the text of this legislation. To read the text of this bill, you can either click here or go to www.altmire.house.gov and click on the box entitled “Read the Bill: Health Care Reform.”

After taking a look at the new bill, I hope that you will contact me so that I may have the benefit of hearing your views leading up to the House vote.

I appreciate your insight throughout this process and greatly value your input and advice. I look forward to hearing your thoughts about the revised bill.

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

All you have to do is look at the first page and you will know it is a major ****up!

Look at the people who proposed the bill - Mr. DINGELL (for himself, Mr. RANGEL, Mr. WAXMAN, Mr. GEORGE MILLER
    of California, Mr. STARK, Mr. PALLONE, and Mr. ANDREWS)

Does anybody think the government will make health care better?

3. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I have noticed that when the government gets involved in anything it tends to get cheaper, less complicated and more efficient. Let's hope they keep up that track record with our health care.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

good lord.....highflyer's been in the catnip again.

HM

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Catnip shxt! He must have swallowed a half gallon of Crown Royal straight down to say that. Bulge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.