1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cardinals to lose World Series Trophies

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jim R, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

St. Louis, MO. The 2011 World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals, the only NL team to win eleven World Series titles, will soon be losing at least half of those trophies. After a meeting between MLB Commissioner Bud Selig and President Barack Hussain Obama, Obama decided to redistribute half of the Cardinal’s World Series trophies to less fortunate teams in the league.

“We live everyday in the country that invented baseball.” said Obama “We are not about to lose this Great American tradition in the wake of these difficult times.” Obama’s plan calls for the Cardinals who are the most successful MLB National League team, to give half of their World Series trophies to teams that are not successful or have not been as successful as the Cardinals. “The Chicago Cubs are just as much a part of the same fiber of the national league as the Cardinals and they should, no rather will, be entitled to a World Series trophy as well.” Obama explains in his plan that he has imposed on Selig and MLB.

The St. Louis Cardinals, who by virtue of hard work, excellent team play, stellar draft choices, responsible investing of free agents, careful hiring of coaches and excellent community service and commitment to their fans, has prospered greatly during the past 100 years and have won eleven World Series championships. But President Barack Hussain Obama’s plan calls for the St. Louis Cardinals to carry their fair share and a larger burden of MLB less successful teams. Obama went on to further proclaim, “In these difficult times we are all in this to work together. We must reclaim the MLB Championship Dream for NL every team, for every city and for every fan.” “My plan will not affect 15 of the 16 teams in the national league.” Obama assures. That’s over 95 percent of the teams in the NL will not have to worry about losing any World Series Trophies. “The worst teams in the NL and the teams that can’t seem to get a break to win a championship will no longer have to worry about going without a title.” Obama promises. “We are a community, a country and league of hope. We all need to make a change. It does not matter the color of the teams uniforms, the personal decisions that the teams make or their performance but rather if they are a member of this great American pastime.”

It is expected the 2011 World Series trophy will be redistributed to the Chicago Cubs. Through no fault of their own incompetence, the Cubs have not been able to manage a World series championship in over 100 years. “This trophy will help ease the pain of their lack of performance and give them hope once again.” Sources close to the Obama administration suggest, the redistribution of the Cardinals 2006 World Series trophy will go directly to the Cardinals’ division rival Milwaukee Brewers. “The Brewers earned and were selected for this honor due to the fact they were a victim of the St. Louis Cardinals success in both 2011 and in 1982. These victories will finally bring equality to hundreds of Brewer and Cub fans all over the world as they can now celebrate on a level playing field with the Cardinals.” Obama lamented, “This is a heavy burden for the Cardinals but together we can all prosper.”

When asked to comment on why the New York Yankees have not been asked to redistribute some of the 27 World series trophies, Yankee owners and Obama Platinum Level Fundraising bundlers, Hal and Hank Steinbrenner, had no comment.

Owners of the Green Bay Packers are scheduled to meet with member of the Obama administration in February.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Now that is funny. I say this even though i am a Cubs fan. As the late great Harry Caray once said, "You know they're not going to lose 162 consecutive games"

What's sad is this little spoof Jim R provided exhibits the exact line of thinking our President has.

3. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Matt........how is the refinishing business going?

4. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

No kidding !!! Is this really true ??????????? It`s about time he has done something for the people !!! HA HA HA

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Jim,

I am still planning a full refinish on my Beretta but i've had to take a medical hiatus. Got some issues i'm dealing with and the sanding necessary to do it right is not in the cards right now. I hope to have it done by spring when i start up shooting again.

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.