1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cardinals, Reds fight - Grand Related??

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bisi, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I guess you guys seen the fight that broke out between the Stl. Cardinals and the Cincy Reds didn't you? A member of the Queen City Reds made disparinging remarks about Stl and the hell hole suburbs (Sparta) that surround the gateway city. Well anyway the team from the Mississippi river town took offense to what the Ohio river clan said, and all hell broke loose. A fight ensued.

Well anyway to make a long story short the Stl team kicked butt and knocked the Ohio clowns into 2nd place.

So what is the point of this post? Give an Ohio shooter a break, 1st they lost the Grand, 2nd they got their butts handed to em by a Sparta area baseball team.

And you think you feel bad?

2. david636

david636 TS Member

The scoop or rumor here in the St. Louis area is that it was ALL Grand related. I hear this from a friend, who knew someone, that spoke with someone, who used to be a member of the St. Louis Cardinals. This person no longer maintains his membership with the Cardinals, but knows everything.

Apparently, Brandon Phillips, who has never been to Sparta, mentioned to Yadier Molina that the Grand should be moved backed Ohio, where all the real trap shooters live. Yadier took exception to the remark.

Thats what I hear anyway.

David

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I heard the same thing David, so it has to be true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.