1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cardinal Shooting Center - Trap-shooter Special !

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Rick in Ohio, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

rickinohio_2009_2704101.jpg

2. Grayson Mayne

Grayson Mayne Member

Not a lot of money for such a large venue. Not being critical, just commenting on the cold hard facts. This is a nice facility and I very much enjoy shooting there. ATA shoots run like a well oiled clock.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I wonder why NSSA members are excluded. Posting the discounted target prices would be helpful as well.

4. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

skeet man

I am not sure what the prices are for targets .... sorry ..... you will have to give them a call. I was just ask to keep this posting up so everyone can see it. Give them a call, they are super nice people to talk to. The number is on the flyer that I posted.

5. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Active Member

Im pretty sure discounted practice trap prices are $4/25. Reg $5/25.

6. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

They probably don't have NSSA in there since they don't offer skeet. The have trap and sporting clays ranges only. I bet they would give a discount to NSSA if ya asked them, and wanted to shoot trap or clays.

Trapgeek

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.