1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CARDINAL CLASSIC Tournament

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ontariogal, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Can anyone provide the daily event schedule for this tournament? I have been unable to get one off the Cardinal Center's website.

Thanks,
    Barbara

2. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

What about the first day, cl3?! Tom Rhoads

3. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Everything you want or need to know.

Rock

Jim

4. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

I was at the club last week and the stumps were all gone from the west traps, they had a frontend loader out there loading up the graded dirt and it looked to me they had a small pile about the size of two trap houses to go. I doubt they'll draw banks at this shoot but I can't be sure. I hope we do at the '08 state shoot, but it might not matter anyhow with the back ground getting cleaned up. Also the new cabins had been compleated. Hope to see you there.

Brad Dysinger

5. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

slugger,

Hope you're kidding, but if not, I'm glad your not going! Decent people don't need to be around jerks like you! Leaves more room for our group coming from central Indiana to enjoy a great shoot, and a very accomodating host.

Your comment reminds me of my sister-in-law when they built a new house on flat farm ground. I took them to look at trees to plant. Most were in the 2-3 inch range. Her comment was "I want shade NOW!"

Stupid is as stupid does!

So stay away, you won't be missed!

Danny

6. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Fish on!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

7. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Brad --Somebody said at this shoot probably only the eastern traps would be used. Is that true?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.