1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cardinal Classic Program Available

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mikkeeh, Jul 16, 2013.

1. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Active Member

The draft of the Cardinal Classic Program is now available @ www.rjstuart.com

2. guinner16

guinner16 TS Member

Thanks for the message Mikkeeh.

This being my first year of ATA shooting I did have a question about classification. I have been to a couple shoots this year where the programs states you need 1000 targets over the past two target years in order to shoot without penalty. I was just at another shoot where it said you needed 1500 targets. The cardinal programs states the message below. Is it safe to assume 1000 targets are needs for each, over the past two target years, with 500 being this year. Thanks ahead of time for the help.

6) Shooters’ yardage and classification will be ATA assigned yardage or at the
    discretion of the classification committee. New shooters without an established
    average for 16 yard targets and doubles targets shall be placed in class B or
    higher at the discretion of the classification committee.

Search tags for this page

cardinal classic trap shoot program