1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cardinal Classic Lodging ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 635 G, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Went to last years Cardinal Classic. Stayed @ the Best Western aprox 7 miles east of the Cardinal. It was a good place, but there wasn't anything nearby, as far as good dining was concerned. Looking for either a good place to stay which has good restaurants nearby or at least of several good places to eat after a days shooting. Has the Cardinal Classic program been published as of yet. Can't wait to get there again.

Phil Berkowitz

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Phil, we stay at the Days Inn next exit south, nice place and several restaurants right there.

3. joehunter

joehunter Member

Stayed at the Hampton Inn at exit 131 off 71. It was nice and clean. Not sure of the food nearby. I went to the Bob Evans next door. This hotel is about 10 minutes from the shoot.

Joey

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I've been advised to stay in the Polaris/Worthington area. Plenty of infrastructure and approx. 20 minutes to the grounds.

Curt

5. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

635 don't look like the program is online yet to be seen. I would suggest, Delaware, or if you have wife that likes to shop the nicer stores or the great places to eat versus average then the Polaris area. Good Luck Deb

6. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

plenty of rooms available just south of the Cardinal.....re food, check out the Brown Dog Sports Pub for great Pizza and (Wings so I am told) it is not fancy, but the Pizza is great and the beer cold, and the folks are very friendly! about 15 miles from the Cardinal....find it on your GPS! Frank C.

7. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

20 miles due south on I-71 will put you in hotel/resturant city.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.