1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cardinal Centrer Ohio State Grounds

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Jan 29, 1998
    I drive past the Cardinal Grounds about 3 times a week, Today I drove through the grounds and this is what I saw.

West End trap line, the former debris and un-cut and cut down trees have been removed, The trees about 700 feet or more at the far west end are still there by the Oil Well Pump, Everything has been bulldozed and leveled, and planted with grass, GREEN GRASS is there now. 100 % improvement from last year, Trap line on the WEST END is better than ever, The EAST end is still better that is the first 16 Traps have a better view of the target, overlooks flat bare ground
    approx 3/4 of a mile, my estimate. There are 40 traps total if I counted right.

There was about 30 piles of GRAVEL waiting to be spread out.

Trees were cut down and trimmed in the CAMPING Areas, and trimmings are awaiting to be hauled away, some limbs were cut into logs, could be used for campfires. Just a Suggestion.

The Short Of It Is BIG IMPROVEMENT.

Thank You Mr. Fishburn.

Gary Bryant
  2. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Gary. I shot last years Ohio State and will attend this years also. The Cardinal Center is the finest facility that I have shot at. It's a shoot that I look forward to. Thank You Mr. Fishburn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.