1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cardinal Center Vendor Mall Pics

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bird Grinder, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

Doc G, Where are the pictures?

2. Doc G

Doc G Member

My techno-peasant skills are showing. Not having any luck figuring out how to do it. Sorry.

3. Doc G

Doc G Member

Trying again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Doc G

Doc G Member

I think I got it! Took these on my way down to the Buckeye game yesterday.

The first building, which is further along, will be 40 feet longer than the second building, as it is to house office space for the OSTA.

The second building, further west, is obviously not as far along as the first, but each will have 12 vendor units.

5. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

Doc G, Thanks for the nice pictures.

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

The porch facing North will be great on sunny days. I can imagine the carts lined up along the buildings.

7. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Wow if this was gov't project. It would still be on paper. At an unnamed range which is gov't run it took close to a year to build a glorified shed.

Phil Berkowitz

8. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

The Cardinal Center just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait until the Buckeye Classic 2011. I bet the number of vendors and shooters will continue to grow as they have in the past. The Fishburns have a great individually owned facility. I bet all these spots are already filled for 2011.
    Doug Allison

9. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Thanks for posting:)

10. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Matt, I'm not talking about the WSRC-I'm talking about a FED project. And I'm talking about a project I've seen personally & more than one project. At Patrick AFB-it took one year to build a laundry & shower facility 30x40'- At Floyd Bennett Field it took one year to build a small garage sized building to house an emergency generator( the base was closed before the installation was finished).

Phil Berkowitz

11. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Included is more indoor restrooms if you're not Porta Potty oriented.

Regards....Gerald

12. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

You want to see speed? I saw SeeBees build whole airports in a two weeks, including buildings in Vietnam. One day it was Jungle and two weeks later it was filled with personnel, helicopters, and aircraft. Now that was amazing. I saw a program about building Liberty ships in WWII. The quickest one was completed, stem to stern and launched was 4 hours. That's right, those people at Kaiser Shipyards built a ship and launched it, in 4 hours. That is speed.

13. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Phil--I apologize for my quick to judge comments.

Setterman--. When you have the Worlds largest Trap facility in your back yard these pics hardly spark any jealousy.

shot410ga--That is amazing.

Matt

14. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I'd say that by the way you jumped on Phil's post, you best look in that mirror again. Better yet, be productive and find out why no one can get an answer about camping at Sparta......again.

15. porky

porky TS Member

I'm not the CC police and I can't wait until the CC is expanded to it's potential.Imagine that all this was done without any Federal monies nor ATA Executive help.( That's why it's going so well) With buildings like this, it will become the un-offical trapshooting headquarters in the US. I havn't been to the CC facility, but look forward to the day that I do go there. I know that the Ohio State Shoot draws a lot of vendors. Skeet shooters will go to San Antonio and Trap shooters to Cardinal Center. Lots of rooms and resturants nearby with great interstate roads. Things are looking up for Cardinal Center as always. Thsnks for the pictures.

16. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Boy oh Boy.

I hope the Wisconsin people accept that 1,000,000 or whatever it is for the proposed new facility.

Then some of you disgrunted guys can beat up on the good people of Wis. for awhile.

Shot410. Next time you see an old Merchant man ask what he thought of those liberty ships.

Fully loaded many broke in half. I was told they sunk faster than your urine could hit the bowl.

Regards....Gerald

17. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Thank you for the nice pictures. We went to CC last year for the first time, and are making it our one BIG Annual event from now on..

We are planing on making the trip leaving out of South Carolina to Vandalia to visit the Trapshooting Hall of Fame, and then swing over to Cardinal Center for a shoot..Will be a very nice, relaxing trip.

What wonderful people the Fishburns are to give us such a nice facility to go to.

Thanks again, Dave in SC

18. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Over the hill: They were designed as one way ships. They were designed to be built faster than the German U boats could sink them. Needless to say there were defects, but that does not change the amazing speed of construction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
trapshooters

trapshooters mall