1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cardinal Center software

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pullhit, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pullhit

pullhit TS Member

Does anyone know the software the Cardinal Center uses for the trapshoots. Is it proprietary or purchased from a vendor. The system appears to be very good and user friendly. The CC must be commended for providing a wonderful atmosphere for trap and sporting clays and conducting very well run events. For those who have never run even a small shoot, as I'm sure everyone realizes, this is not an easy accomplishment, and the size of the shoots at the Cardinal are certainly not small!!

2. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

The system is owned by Bob Stuart and is the same as you'll see at the grand,pa state shoot and suthern/southwestern grand. Probably the best software, but i don't believe it's for sale.

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Sure it's for sale, RJ wants to retire and I heard this is his last year.

4. pullhit

pullhit TS Member

An excellent opportunity to provide many clubs a great upgrade and an opportunity to develop an ongoing business model. The initial software could be sold and additional upgrades provided for a maint. fee each year allowing the vendor a constant cash stream. A 'mini' version could be developed for small clubs and a 'full blown' version that handled classification, scheduling, payouts, and even score submitals to ATA, etc. for larger clubs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.