1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cardinal Center Shoot dates for 2009

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DuckDog, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Here are the 2009 shoot dates for Cardinal Center: The Buckeye Classic will be a five day shoot next year on June 3 - 6. The Ohio State Shoot will be held June 23 - 28 with SCTP day on June 22. The Cardinal Classic will be held from August 19 - 23. I hope to see you all there.

Don Cogan

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Sure, there you go stirring the pot again and the scores from the last shoot just got posted a few days ago ... lol ... You people are just to damn efficient ... How close did they get to capacity for the Cardinal Classic ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

There is much detail about Cardinal Center potential plans for the future on the RJ Stuart website. http://www.rjstuart.com/

With regards to capacity, Cardinal will be adding 6 more traps for next year and if that proves to be not enough I am sure Cardinal will entertain the thought of another expansion.

The first year of the Cardinal Classic had a comp factor of 3. The second year of the Cardinal Classic had a comp factor of 4. This year the Cardinal Classic had a comp factopr of 5.

With shooter attendance and support maybe 2009 will be a comp factor of 6. We can only hope.

Roger Edgington
    NE Zone Director

4. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

WPT,
    We had a great turnout for the Cardinal Classic but we had plenty of room for more. Hopefully with the plans that Mr. Fishburn has for this facility we will be able to continue to grow the shoots and trapshooting in Ohio for many years to come. A BIG THANK YOU to all the shooters and to all the vendors.

Don

5. Mike

Mike Member

^
    Thanks Don,

Mike Stanton

6. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Buckeye Classic dates shown above are only 4 days, not 5. Does it start on the 2nd or run to the 7th or is it really just a 4 day? Planning on reservng my campsite for next year.

Jeff

7. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Rodger,
    I would think that moving the Classic a few weeks after the Grand would benefit everyone. I know myself and a lot of others I know would love to shoot the Classic but as Delegate, I am kind of obligated to attend the Grand to represent my shooters. I work for a living and it is hard for a lot of shooters to take two weeks off in a roll.

Before everyone starts I know you had a great shoot with attendance up and am glad for you and the A.T.A. I just think (My Opinion) both the Grand and the Classic would benefit with a week or so between.

Congrats on a great shoot and thanks for the work you do for the shooters!

Terry Dean

Ky. Delegate

8. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Gold Ex,
    The Buckeye will start on Wednesday 6/3/09 and end on Sunday 6/7/09. Sorry for my previous post that had an incorrect ending date. The shoot is indeed expanding to five days!!! Thanks for catching my error and thanks for already planning to come!

9. freddy01

freddy01 Member

Are there any plans for a Fall Shoot? Maybe mid October something like a MO Fall Handicap. I think it would go over BIG.

Fred Dague (WV)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cardinal center trapshooting dates