1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cardinal Center-- Northeast Zone shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gridlock, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gridlock

gridlock Member

Just a word of thanks to the Fishburn family for this Great Facility and to Aden,Sue, Roger,Sara,Noreen and Ron for all the hard work put forth in making this a very successful event. Ray Batke

2. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

Thanks Ray for the kind words. For the folks who didn't make the shoot the numbers for Saturday were up 10.1% over 2008 and the numbers for Sunday were up 14.8% over 2008.

Also, thanks shooters for electing me for another 2 years as your zone director.

Roger Edgington
    OSTA
    NE Zone Director

3. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Congratulations Roger on being reelected! I am impressed with what you guys and gals are doing! See you in 3 wks 1 day and 22 hours for the Buckeye! How is our bet shaping up?! Tom Rhoads

4. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

Tom, just in case I lose again which there seems to be a pattern. My wife will be picking up 2 bottles of Knob Creek when she goes up to our cottage while I am at the Ohio State Shoot.

We will settle up at the Cardinal Classic. Just in case I lose I want to invite everyone to sample this fine bourbon so you can't run back to the Hoosier state with an unopened bottle.

Duckdog you need to pick up on this with the folks from the NW Zone so we make sure Tom gets a chance to meet all the good folks from your zone.

Roger

5. smp005

smp005 Member

I second what Ray said... Great shoot - everyone did a wonderful job!

I know how much work is involved - I must admit it was nice to be on the "shooter side" of the counter for a change :)

Roger - Congrats on re-election! Your efforts do not go unnoticed at the clubs! Save me a shot of the bourbon - I've never tried Knob Creek :)

Tom - See you at the Buckeye!!

Scott Powell

6. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

I'll add to that. the shoot ran smooth and the target were good despite the weather conditions. Great group of people. Motordoc

7. monroesc

monroesc Member

Ditto on what Roger said. I thought it was a great shoot--thanks to all those at Cardinal Center for the super job that they did.
    Sara Dean
    NE Zone Director

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.