1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cardinal Center check came today!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 700X-user, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 700X-user

700X-user Member

I received my check today (Monday the 6th) from the Ohio state shoot. I thought that was pretty fast service. I've read a lot of complaints about various shoots on these threads. I thought I might interject a little good news and say thanks to the people that run Cardinal Center.

Ed

2. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

I got a letter today from the Cardinal Center management, and they needed a tax ID to send my check out. The phone number they gave reached the gals in Mr. Fishburn's office, and they were sending the checks out.

3. mcv

mcv Member

And a check received from PA will say PA, a check from the Grand will say ATA, a check from IN will say . . . , etc., etc., etc. As Gary stated above, Stuart cashiered the shoot so he cuts the checks. The Associations stuff the envelopes, stamps & mails them. Checks are printed immediately following the shoot offs. According to ATA rules they have a time limit to submit shoot reports & send payouts. If you don't know what that is . . . read the rules.

Stuart does a fine job. And considering that he lost his dad during the Ohio State Shoot he and his assistants completed the shoot without a hiccup! His dad suffered a massive stroke in FL. Don Stuart passed away on Jun 29. Feel free to visit rjstuart.com and click on news & information to see a page dedicated to his dad. Don was a great man and will be dearly missed.

4. 700X-user

700X-user Member

Gary,

If what you say is true, then I congratulate the Cardinal Center for hiring a professional like Stuart to cashier the shoot. My condolences to the Stuart family.

Ed

5. trapp2012

trapp2012 Member

I got a check to today Monday the 6th for a nice chunk of change.

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Why don't you Cardinal Pumpers start a thread when they change the toilet paper in the johns. You people are getting rediculous.

Don

7. 700X-user

700X-user Member

Big Don,

Why don't you take a spelling class? I am sorry if my post irritated you. I was only commenting on the speed with which I received my check. I have waited several weeks for checks in the past and I was pleasantly surprised this time. If the Cardinal Center leaves such a bad taste in your mouth why did you even bother to open my thread? I think your response was "ridiculous" (proper spelling) and uncalled for.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.