1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Card Shower for Aging Trap Shooter, Plain WI

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by mike31z, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike31z

mike31z Member

Ellie Raisbeck is turning   <Blink>
    50</Blink>
    on the April 13, 2008 and we would like for all to send her some type of card. It doesn't even have to be a birthday card. A "Spencer" type card would work.

One request on mailing the card, wait until 8 Apr to mail the card to maximize the effect and she won't hit me on Wednesday 9 Apr when we shoot league together.

Ellie has pulled practical jokes on a number of shooter for a few years and its time for payback.

I have posted some pictures of her and If you have any please post them If you don't know how to post on the web send them to me and I will post them.
    Her Mailing address:

Ellie Raisbeck<BR>
    1040 Reservoir Ave<BR>
    Plain WI 53577<BR>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mike31z

mike31z Member

3. GRR

GRR TS Member

Is this the nice lady who keeps a bear in her shooting bag?

4. mike31z

mike31z Member

Yes, she the one.

5. razor

razor TS Member

gary, i know you can come up with a good card and tell your friends. only 16 days to go. razor

6. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Razor,
    Does that it an official party then on the day of the Final Jackpot at Sauk?

Tim

7. razor

razor TS Member

tim, i am sure that will happen anyway. so far she does not have a clue. please put a TS in the corner of the card if you are a trapshooter as we are doing a survey of how many cards and how far away. i know there are some canada, hawaii,and overseas trapshooters on here, later razor

8. mike31z

mike31z Member

9. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

10. mike31z

mike31z Member

It's 10 day to the Ellie Birthday
    <br>
    It's 8 Days to Mail your card. Less if you mailing from outside Sothern WI

Ellie didn't hit me at league shooting last night.

11. mike31z

mike31z Member

I hope this works

<iframe src="http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2008&month=4&date=13&hrs=0&ts=24&min=0&sec=0&tz=local&lang=en&show=dhms&mode=t&cdir=down&bgcolor=%23CCFFFF&fgcolor=%23000000&title=Queen%20Ellie%20Birthday" width="250" height="365" scrolling="no" frameborder="1" style="width:15.6em;height:22.8em;overflow:hidden;">Queen Ellie Birthday</iframe>

12. razor

razor TS Member

to all our fellow trapshooters. the post office is holding all mail from tuesday to saturday and then i will have ellie go to the post office to pick it up saturday morning, so lets keep the cards coming and remember if you are a trapshooter put a TS on the card. i will need some sort of metal armour for the outcome of this if you don't here from me next week call the cops. thanks again, razor

13. mike31z

mike31z Member

14. razor

razor TS Member

15. mike31z

mike31z Member

we got through wed and she still has not found this thread. One of the card got past the mail screener from somebody in one of the Carolinas and she quized her husband Razor about who could this be from since the only people who know her by ellie is freinds and trap shooters.

16. razor

razor TS Member

mike, the card that got threw was rebel's from rosedale, md. but thats the only one. thanks for the card REBEL. keep'um coming razor

17. mike31z

mike31z Member

On last Wednesday I was told that ELLIE received about 125 cards Other the 5, I don't who or where they were from. I ask next wed if we will get a list for all you Trap shooter from where ever who sent them.

18. razor

razor TS Member

I would like to thank my husband Steve (Razor)& Mike (31Z) for all their hard work on the card shower. They did a great job. I had NO idea what they were up to. I was going to redo the position in which their teeth sit but realized that would cost to much to fix. Soooo I have let it slide (THIS TIME!). I ended up with about 130 cards. About 25 came from family and the rest trapshooters. There were a few from out of state. Rebel from Rosedale MD and another from Torrance CA. I do not know either of the two and really appreciate taking time to send a card to me!!! THANK YOU! There were many others who also took time for me. Lots of my good shooting friends here in Wisconsin sent cards also. It took us an hour to open all the cards. Odd thing about it was they mostly were funny cards, and some you cant buy unless you are in a store where you have to be 18 years old or older!! It was a fun time and a very memorable one.
    Thanks again for thinking of me. I do hope I can return the favor to you sometime. All you have to do is ask.
    Ellie

PS: payback is hell MIKE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.