1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

car wax on blued surfaces continued

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by kolared person, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolared person

kolared person TS Member

Pledge furniture wax was mentioned several times. It is also great for getting the bugs off and cleaning motorcycles.

2. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I was told by a past club member that if you put lemon pledge in the port holes, when the gun was shot the port holes would be cleaned. I never tried it. Ray

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

One of the best waxes I've ever used is Liquid Glass. I've used it on my guns, vehicles and primer trays. It stays on longer than any other wax I've ever used! Sorta spendy but goes a long way, worth every penny! Hap

4. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Hap,I use Liquid Glass on the truck.I don't think it's that costly if you take into account how far it goes.I have a Ford F150,and can wax it at least eight to ten times per can of wax.Easy on easy off.

I still prefer Pledge for my guns.

Bo

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Bo, agreed, it does go a long way for the price!! Best wax I've ever used on things needing slick protection! Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.