1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Car trunk organizer for shooting

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by skeet_man, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Thought I'd share my project of a couple weeks ago.

Pretty spartan, but it helps keep everything where it needs to be (LH crate holds boxes of shells, RH crate holds ziploks, cleaning supplies, my voice release, and some tools), and maximizes the space that I have available to use. I made this with 1x6s, a half a sheet of 1/2" (IIRC) plywood, a handful of screws, and some angle aluminum. The cross brace in front of the crates gets pulled out so the crates can slide forward. Not quite as good as some of the organizers they make for trucks, but I'm extremely happy with it.

Just figured this might give someone in a similar situation a starting point.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

You have your own personal voice release?

Nice job. Necessity is the mother of invention. Looks like it will work for ya nicely.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Clay Delay, approx $140. I have the wired version. Probably the 4th I had (I've had at least 2 other wireless ones), sold the other 3 out of stupidity and necessity for funds LOL.

4. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Of course you realize you are exposing a bit too much about yourself with this 'organization' thing .......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.