1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

car trunk organizer for shooting gear?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skeet_man, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Have seen a couple very nice handmade jobs here and on other shooting bbs for trucks and SUVs, but haven't seen anything so far that could be adapted for use in a car. I'm presently using a couple milk crates to keep a majority of my stuff organized, but know there has to be a better solution that would help maximize the space i have available. If anyone has any inspiration they could pass along, it'd be appreciated. I have a few ideas, but why reinvent the wheel if someone has better ones. I'm presently driving a Honda Accord (and missing my LeSabre, which was the unfortunate victim of a rear-end collision back in August), so space is at a premium.

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Kinda hard to beat milk crates!

3. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

This is what I've done and you mentioned that you've seen before:
    [​IMG]

Now this obviously has a drawer. What I want to point out is the nifty little hinged door I put on top. If I were stuck with a regular car, as a lot are, I would install a similar box, but with several hinged lids over many compartments.

Yes, it would be a time consuming build, but I think it would be worth the time. In fact, I may build one yet for my car.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.