1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"Captin" is No.1

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapshootin hippie, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

A few days ago I posted a thread looking for parts for a Remington 870 Compteition. Captin sent me a message that he had a few parts and asked what part I was in need of. After describing the part to him, he sent a pic of what he thought I was trying to identify. When the describing was all over, I asked him how much for two of em shipped to my zip. He told me not to worry about the money, just top use em and treat others as I had been treated. I got the parts 3 days later and wanted everyone to know that the "CAPTIN" is a good man to do business with. If only everyone was like that, the world would be a better place. Hope one of these days, I'll get to shoot on his squad.

Bill or not Captin, you are gonna have something headed your way in appreciation of your good deed. Thanks again.

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have dealt with Ray Grimes ( Captin) he is a great guy

3. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

I have to agree with cubancigar, I have known Ray (Captin) for quite a few years & was score keeper on one of his squads yesterday, you won't find a better guy. Actually had a gun deal with him yesterday also. He is trying to help me with another deal right now. He is very a knowledgeable & fair person..Ross Puls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.