1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cape Girardeau?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by racer, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. racer

racer TS Member

Any trap ranges open near Cape Girardeau? I will be on business in area after Memorial Day and would like to shoot in the evenings that week. Thanks for any help, Dan

2. Harb

Harb TS Member

There is a Range out at Apple Creek (15-20 minutes from town). The Dept of Conservation just built brand new trap and skeet ranges out there. The Gun Club here in town is contracted to run the ranges for DOC. It is not open during the week unless club members are out there shooting and if they are, you are more than welcome to shoot with them. It is normally open Sat 9-5 and Sun 1-5. I think there is a Club shoot the weekend after Memorial Day. I think nonmember pricing is around $4 a round for trap or skeet.

If you are a rifle / pistol shooter, Apple Creek has a nice setup for those also - 25 yards out to 275 yards with benches.

I could probably be persuaded to go shoot one or two evenings provided my work schedule allows for it. Email me if interested (remove the xxx's).

Harb

3. billn

billn Member

If you are in the Desloge area, north of Cape about 75 miles, i belong to a gun club there.

We have two new Pat Skeet machines that throw wobbles also, one new Pat trap that also throws wobbles. We are working on setting up a 5 stand with the old machines.

Non members 3.50 per round, open most all the time on Sundays from about 11:30 to when everyone leaves. We also have lights to shoot in the dark.

email me if you would like to shoot there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.