1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Cap with blinders?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RV4driver, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RV4driver

RV4driver TS Member

These are regularly used by NRA highpower rifle shooters. The blinders can be left up, or lowered as required. I don't have this cap, but I've seen them at highpower shoots. You might try Creedmore shooters supply.Champion shooters supply or Champion's choice shooters supply.

Jeff
  2. Unknown1

Unknown1 Active Member

3. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

Also here if it comes up.....www.SHOOTCAPS.COM GaryL.
  4. Unknown1

Unknown1 Active Member

5. powderburn

powderburn Member

Might get some "solar shields" too while you're at it! ......just pickin'......
  6. shot410ga

shot410ga TS Member

Now if they only made one with summer sun ear shields. Then maybe a cowboy hat with side shields may be the answer.........
  7. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

I bought mine from shootcaps.com and love it...no more sweat between the shields and my head..And my glasses don't fog any more.

Great Product !!!

Dave in SC
  8. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Member

The shootcaps.com product is just great. I bought 3 and they were hand delivered.
  9. bernardara

bernardara TS Member

If anyone is interested in purchasing a cap with blinders just email your name and address to
    trpshtr@gmail.com and they will send you as many caps as you like and will invoice you 19.90
    each when they ship. included will be self addressed envelope. we only have white at this time.
    cap can be seen at www.shootcaps.com. Good luck improve your shooting. you can see a photo
    of cap in this thread posted by slugbug1 on dec.13.
    thanks, bill bernardara
  10. Unknown1

Unknown1 Active Member

shot410ga,

You wanted a summer cap with ear protection? I came upon these a couple years ago; not the hat, but the add-on ear/neck shield that fits over any ball cap: http://www.coolneckbands.com/. Works great and is not at all annoying or distracting.

MK
  11. Leo

Leo Active Member

When I shot High Power rifle as well as trap I was well served with an Aussie style hat. It looks like a canvas cowboy hat but the sides can be snapped up like a cowboy, unsnap them for a wide brim, or pull the sides down to shield you eyes from side glare. I bought a high quality, USA, Union made one from Ultimate for about $50. I have seen cheaper ones for about $25, but they are not as well made.
  12. Duck

Duck Member

Nice!.
  13. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Active Member

I ordered two just a couple of days ago and received them today. Perfect for me and they must have the fastest shipping on the planet.

Bob
  14. capvan

capvan Active Member

Just received mine from shootcaps. Great product! Well made and the side shields fold in nicely for when you are not shooting. Just hope they come out with a color other than white. Gonna be nasty to try and keep clean.

bruce
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.