1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Canterbury Switch Cable Replacement?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by quicksand, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quicksand

quicksand Guest

In an effort to control club expenses, I am looking for a source to purchase the four wire switch cable for our Canterbury voice system.

The cables we have were made by BICC in NZ. I believe BICC was bought by General Cable.

General Cable does have a similar cable under the Carol Brand (PN C3604). The minimum buy thru a distributor is 1000’.

Aside from purchasing the cable from a Canterbury dealer, does anyone have a source for this cable. (The Canterbury price was $75 for 50’.)

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

I bought some through an electronic store several years ago. They had a spool of it hanging there, cut off what I wanted. Sorry, I can't remember how much it was, wouldn't matter, wire has skyrocketed.

3. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

39 cents a foot for all you want. Cut to length. Ship ups.

I have plenty. Call me at 800-684-6329

Bob Schultz

4. quicksand

quicksand Guest

Bob:

I will call you today.

Thanks to all who reponded.

Dave

5. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

when rewiring our system we went to an electrical supply house with a sample of what we wanted to replace and bought a bulk roll. Relatively inexpensive (compared to factory replacement cords). 2, 3, and 4 pin connectors (metal) were found at a microphone supply house on the internet. Search and you will find!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.