1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't understand the thinking of the moderators !

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Onceabum, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

I agree with this man, wholeheartedly! Enough is enough! No more politics or religion!

Booger Blue, (Christian and Republican)

2. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

Bill, you seem to be a grade A, number 1 whiner.

Looks like Sammy has another handle- Duke2005

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

The owners, administrators and moderators of the Trapshooters.com have no obligation to keep objectionable messages off this forum. It is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners, administrators or moderators of Trapshooters.com Discussion Forum will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners, administrators and moderators of the Trapshooters.com Discussion Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason at our sole discretion. However, the owners, administrators and moderators are not monitoring or editing the site and are under no obligation to police it for items that some persons may find objectionable.

See the bottom of this page.

It is Labor day weekend, they may not be watching. Or they may agree with some that are posting. This election will be heated to all, people are tired of getting kicked in the teeth on both sides of the isle. The most important thing about this site is that it is a SHOOTING site and that means with guns. We have no tolerance for the anti gun people that troll here and will express our opinion on that fact.This election will impact our gun rights if we let them, most of us will try and not let that happen.

If you don't like the threads, don't open them.

JMHO.....

Jerbear

4. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i agree. the name calling on those political threads gets carried away but no one ever seems to say much. you ever notice the same few who seem to start all the political threads, when they respond to any other threads they try to turn it into something political most of the time. i can think of 2 in particular . dwain

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

Likes to whine,

It is really very simple. When we see a thread that's lame, we take out the trash.

Just like that.

6. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

What I really dislike is whiners who start threads to whine about other threads which they dislike.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

2005 you must not have MSNBC on your cable system. Olberman makes a great case for retroactive abortion.

HM

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Like it or not...Politics and guns are joined like eggs and bacon...If we can't discuss whats going on in the political arena..we've already lost,..and those of you whining will just have one more thing to whine about..but it won't be how bad you shot last weekend...bunch of goofs

9. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

And they let people use bad words on this site. I think people that cuss should not be allowed on here, or at the trap club, or on t.v.

Can we just jail all the cussers?

10. boonedoggle

boonedoggle TS Member

"Can we just jail all the cussers?"

hell yes! that's a damn good idea!

i'd say like that but there's pro'ly no sense in it.

11. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Why not just find another site, then we all win?

12. Juno

Juno TS Member

Like skeet2day said, it's "thier" site and everyone needs to "behive". goose2, I imagine you would rather talk more about fowl on this site as that seems to be the type of talk you appear to have refined.

Juno

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

"Can we just jail all the cussers?" Jail hell, let's just hang them. Murray.

14. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

My vote is for David and the mods.

But I like all you guys too.

So relax...and enjoy....

We are all one big family, that's why we argue.

milt

15. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Pro Gun

Pro God

Anti - Obama

Does that qualify for religion and politics?

16. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

dwain loves george bush and i'm going to jail for cussing. hows that for causing trouble.jackmitch ps please don't hang me.

17. country gentleman

country gentleman Member

Im a bitter Christian Gun-Owner too. They may get my guns, but Ill be layin in a big pile of empty brass when they do. Todd

18. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

It is their site. Follow the rules and be nice and you will have no problem, If you do not like the moderators, leave the site, do not post and start your site. Maybe www.whineytrapshooters.com? I have been a little sartastic a couple of times and no problem, just don't be a nasty, rude, vulgar or a jerk.

Smiling Mike

19. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Yeah.....let's talk "trap"....should I use 7-1/2's or 8's from the 27??

Curt

20. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

It is amazing to me that any of you have so little respect for someone else's property that you question their reasons for their actions.

This site is a privately owned possession just like it was his front yard and if he wants you to behave a certain way. I would say you have choices. I don't however believe they include to strenuous a criticism of the personnel that run and monitor this site.

If you protest to strongly you could loose your privileges on this site. Those are only my opinions but I would not push my luck. Of course you fellas are so intelligent that have no responsibility for what you say or do just go right ahead and keep whining and maybe you won't loose yours.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.