1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't print my average card ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kolar233, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kolar233

Kolar233 TS Member

Can

I tried to print my average card but nothing happens. I click on the average card icon and a login popup comes so I login in with my username and password. The screen changes to the ATA homepage and I again click the average card icon but nothing happens. Is it because I'm using a mac and this is a PC program? Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong ?

2. 687_SP_II

687_SP_II TS Member

I just tried to print my card on a MAC. No problem. I log in first then click the average card icon. Then print as normal.

3. seymore/82

seymore/82 Active Member

Did you change your password from the old to a new one. I believe it requires you to do so.

4. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

I just tried it (not using a mac) but I logged on first and it wanted me to enter some new informations (email address etc) and I had to enter a new password and also some other info like mothers maiden name and pet's name. It then sent me an email that I had to click on and that took me to where I could view or print the average card. Since this was the first time I did it, it was several steps. Once you have done this the first time it should be a lot quicker.

I did go in again and if you have pop-up's blocked it works about the way you said. I had to turn block popups off for this site and then it works fine.

If you had you computer save your id and password, it takes you right to it when you click the icon.

5. Ron(Oh)

Ron(Oh) TS Member

I had to do a print screen

6. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

Frosty has it right.

Be sure and turn off your "pop-ups" blocker and it should allow you to pull up your avg card.

If you are using google chrome as your browser you will see a little red x in the address bar on the far right of your screen. Click on that red x and you will be given the option of allowing "pop-ups" for the atashoots web site. Check allow "pop-ups" and you should be in business.

Doc

7. Kolar233

Kolar233 TS Member

Thanks for the input guys, it was the pop-up blocker being turned on, life is good now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.