1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't Find the P51 Mustang Thread-Help

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Prettywood, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prettywood

Prettywood Member

Can

Checked the last 90 days...swear I saw it fairly recent...If someone could drum it up I would be extremely grateful as I would like my ex-Air Force father in law coming in tomorrow for the holiday to view it...Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks, Tim

2. neofight

neofight TS Member

I typed in P51 Mustang and it popped right up. i'm not sure how to direct you to it or to provide the link.

3. Prettywood

Prettywood Member

Can

I Googled P51 Mustang and came up w/ 3 million sites but not the one of the veteran P51 pilot and his grandchildren and the author who restored the P51... I'm can't figure out why I can't pull it up on trapshooters...last time I saw it posed it had well over 250 hits. How do you find it if it really has been over 90 days? Tim

4. bt 99

bt 99 TS Member

Prettywood---It is at the top now. Steve

5. bt 99

bt 99 TS Member

6. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

7. Prettywood

Prettywood Member

Thank's a Ton Steve!

8. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Prettywood above I have included the thread address form this site just in case you or your father in-law want to read the statements by those that post here about the Video and the plane.

Bob Lawless

9. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Prettywood just continued to think about this post so I thought maybe after your father in-law sees the video he might get a kick out of this site about Medal Of Honor Aces. A lot of interesting reading about some of the greatest pilots in history. Enjoy,

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.