1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

can't find a part for Zoli Ritmo

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JUMBO, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JUMBO

JUMBO TS Member

0   0   0

can

I have a Zoli Ritmo trap gun o/u and unsingle which i broke the hammer on the left side and have not been able to find one. Does any one have any ideas on where to fine one at. thanks Jumbo

2. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Cole's Gunsmithing in Maine.

I have the same gun. Parts are getting hard to come by.

If he doesn't have the part, you might have to have it made.

Post back on what you find out.

Tim

3. JUMBO

JUMBO TS Member

0   0   0

NO LUCK THEY DID NOT HAVE ANY. THANKS FOR THE INFO ANYWAY.

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The good news is, if you ever break a firing pin, the new Zoli guns use the same firing pin assembly as the old ones, so Cole's will have those available. There's 4 parts to each assembly.

Also, I got hammer springs from Wolff springs. If you ever want to replace them, they have a spring that fits, but you have to cut it to length.

Hope I never break a hammer again. Probably have to have it made, and who knows how much that will cost?!?!

Did yours break right at the hole? That's where mine broke.

Tim

5. JUMBO

JUMBO TS Member

0   0   0

yes it did break at the hole where the pin goes through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.