1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot book hotel with an American

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Charlie Becknell, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I tried to see if I could book a motel and only speak to an AMERICAN located in USA. It is very frustrating.

What a novel thought, hiring Americans to deal with Americans.

2. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Charlie,
    Time to buy a motor home?? The Indians have not bought all big name chains yet but they are working on it ! Good luck:(

TD

3. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Charlie,
    Time to buy a motor home?? The Indians have not bought all big name chains yet but they are working on it ! Good luck:(

TD

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Book online.

5. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

skeet man.
    What the hell does that web sight have to do with booking a hotel with a american. bill

6. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

If he's not happy with who he can get in touch with by calling on the phone, book on the internet, and you don't have to talk to anyone.

7. porky

porky TS Member

Of course, on line booking, there is no guarantee that you will have a guaranteed reservation, regardless of the paperwork saying that you do. That's why is is good to have a real person and their so that you can say gave they gave you the booking. And that doesn't guarantee a room either.

8. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

B12. I am sorry if you don't like the thread, I thought this was for "other issues". If you don't like it , please feel free to avoid it and not read it.

I just get so irritated when I call an 800 number going down the road and get someone from a foriegn land that has no idea of our geography. They can mess up reservations big time. About the only safe way is to call the motel at the exact location and make them with the clerk, who will try to get you to use the 800 number instead of doing his(her) job. If I had my computer in the car and booked these places in advance that might work, however, no car computer, and most of the time , no idea until late in the day where I will reside overnight.

Charlie

Terry,

We are looking at motor homes.

9. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

Here in NY you can't get coffee and a donut from one either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.