1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cane Tuck HAMMER ALERT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by j l c, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j l c

j l c TS Member

Wow! now I understand why I did not catch him in the autograph tent.Scrunched up in pain after sitting on his Sporan must have taken a long recovery time. A picture is worth a million words. Crank

2. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

So who were the big winners in Dewitt?

3. j l c

j l c TS Member

Not sure about the handicap but Trey waxed the 16's. This guy is one tough dude.

4. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

To Bad you had to pay Booger a buck to get her near enough for The Hammer to hug her. A good time was had by all. See you dudes SF......

5. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Yeah, give me a dollar and I'll tell you. I notice you didn't paste a pic of the evil twins, send them on to the other half of the cabal. Nice camera, I was amazed that the person that was using it didn't have any troubles with proper operation! HAH

6. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Yes he can shoot, especially fun to watch shooting doubles. I watched Trey and Steve Simon shooting doubles. If you drop a shell you will get lapped.

7. Soot Them All

I noticed Trench taking pics and it seems Big Ed posting them here, I bet the camera is Big Ed's, Trey's a shooting stud, I agree with HTH where is the pictures of the evil twins, most of us were there, trench should have taken everyones pic and put them with our ts,com names and we wouldn't be able to hide.

keep your sporran front and centered SF......

8. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Good shooting, where to this weekend? CF has a shoot and so does Ottumwa.

9. Soot Them All

hey Big Ed, i did that bird thing for just that reason, I thought it might have been your camera, but that trench is full of suprises. Two bad the twins pics were all blurred, nobody wants to see us anyway. That boy of yours is sure a tough shooter, but he sure looks kinda skinny, has he been havin to buy his own chow. Or cooking on his own, maybe i should start bringing some beenie weenie's for the next shoot. in good fun Steve.....PS sorry me and wrinkles missed breakfast 7 is way to early for me to get the old fossil up and running.

10. Lil' Eddie

Lil' Eddie TS Member

LOL soot, happy to say that my dad and I dont own one of them cameras. We would get into too much trouble with one of them. And on the skinny part, Im just down from my 340 to a slender 260. I can actually cook what I like to eat. And when I get a chance to chow down, lookout. Work just takes the extra weight off...but beenie weenies would be good XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.