1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cancel Sudent Visa

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by pilotdan, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pilotdan

pilotdan Member

OK, Obama, our fearless leader. How about showing some real guts and cancel all student visas for these ass&@holes. I'm tired of all the radicals that are allowed to come over here and do harm. Ship there asses back to wherever they came from. NOW!!

2. pilotdan

pilotdan Member

Rick- good for you to chime in on this. I look forward to your ideas on a lot of the stuff that is going on out there.
    I know you agree that the "leader" is great at running his mouth about gun control,etc. while the bigger issues like national security, border control, immigration, are ignored r covered up by Washington and the liberal press. I have had it, and this weeks events top it off for me.

3. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

pilotdan...I agree but with one exception...if they are found with terrorist supplies and convicted...ship them back in body bags after hanging them. And the liar in chief wants to make it legal for felons who have invaded our country to become citizens....no! ed nichols

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

And we just keep letting them in welcoming them with open arms. How about we give you terrirists free healthcare and drivers license to make it easier while you plan to blow us up. But ban our guns.

Stupid stupid stupid

5. pilotdan

pilotdan Member

Now updating that they were here as legal residents and one received a $2500 scholarship!

6. pilotdan

pilotdan Member

I wonder how long it will take our "fearless leader" dressed in SWAT gear or at least Tactical Clothing to have another Rose Garden press conference announcing how "under his direction" the terrorists were killed, and we can all go back to living safely?
    Dan

7. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I hate to tell you this men, we don't just "LET" these Anti American fools in. We RECRUIT them. Even the backward midwest university I worked for has an entire staff of people whose commission is the recruitment of foreign post graduate students to give them free educations paid by US taxpayer funds. I have actually been offered a position in that department.

I have no interest in giving away tax dollars for the benefit of people who hate this country. I was able to talk to a man who just retired. He worked in student services in the late 1960's. He said there was a big push to recruit muslim brotherhood members even back then. These men in Boston are just a couple of the cockroaches we have introduced into our country.

To summerize, we not only let anyone, including known criminals into this country to suck the poor relief programs dry, we actively recruit people who hate us to give them the best of the best in education. Then we wonder why the country is falling like a snowball on the road to hell.

8. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Don't believe they are Caucasian. Look to be a couple of sand doon monkeys

9. pilotdan

pilotdan Member

I wonder if we will hear the same outrage from our "fearless leader" over these two radical Muslims from Chechnya(sp.) that were allowed to come here to study, plan and execute this terror on innocent Americans, as we heard earlier in the week from him when the gun bill got shot down, a phony ass bill that would have done absolutely no good anyway. Oh yeah, he will not use Muslim and radical in the same breath.

10. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

They are Russian-Chechen

11. pilotdan

pilotdan Member

Chechan= Muslim

12. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

and they believe SUSPECT 2 has an assault weapon, here we go again on gun control, AW ban.

13. pilotdan

pilotdan Member

If they moved here 10 years ago like we are now learning, they have been supported by some kind of a network of similar ilk. Learning now that #2 a second year med student, radicalized here. By whom.? Probably by the cell/s of the same radicals that we allow to come here for various reasons, without any immigration controls. Once and for all, GET THEM ALL THE F!?K OUT.

14. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

How's that "we have to have the best and brightest thing working out for ya!"

Liberals biggest excuse for open borders and no required photo ID!!

15. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Were they radicalized by mentally challenged liberal college professors that spew hatred of America and infect most college campuses these days?

16. pilotdan

pilotdan Member

Right. And radicalized by their own kind here in this country that have entered here in a systematic movement to infiltrate and spread out in order to do exactly what we saw this week, over and over.
    At what point will "Americans" take to the streets, armed with the legal weapons we own, round up these militants, and take our country back..

17. pilotdan

pilotdan Member

Right bb63- and that is exactly why we shut down our borders, cancel these foreign student visas, round up the rest and get them the hell out before it happens again.
    Dan

18. pumpernck

pumpernck Member

Armed terrorists running amok in the gun free zone of the Peoples Republic of Mass! No one can defend themselves because no one is armed.... except the terrorists! Freaking hilarious if it weren't so sad!

19. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

Obama is the Trojan Horse. Sure he puts up a front as your POTUS. The truth is he revels in the anarchy to come so he can rule supreme.

20. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

I heard this morning that they were not citizens but both were registered to vote in Massachusetts. Anyone surprised?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.