1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Canadians stealing our Ducks

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hipshot 3, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Several Canadian aircraft were seen recently seeding clouds over Mississippi and Texas. It was reported that this practice caused it to snow causing the ducks to become confused. They turned around and flew back to Canada. Never in the anals of waterfowl hunting has this been known to occur before. The Canadians just hate it when everything flies south and their seasons are over. As a result of this dasturdly behavior, an effort has been oganized to prolong the summer season over Alberta and Switchcatchuwan by dropping flowers that bloom all winter. This should cuase the ducks to turn around at the border and fly back to Texas for the summer.Bloody Canadians!

2. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

If you Canadians and guys in the northern states want to do us poor slobs farther south a big favor tell us about the waterfowl movements you are seeing, etc every few days or so! That would indeed be appreciated!

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

the ducks on my lake and in the irrgation canal behind my farmyard didn't seem the least bit confused today...and seein' as how I don't shoot 'em they like livin' here just fine...and there's more of them this year than I've seen in a decade.

Big Ron

Lethbridge, Alberta

4. dhwbailey

dhwbailey Member

Canada Geese have been moving south by the thousands for the past few weeks.

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Thanks guys! Thats good news!

6. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Limber...Thanks, but where I come from an anus is an anus! The waterfoul movement I was referring to is also know by us country folks as the Squirts!

7. DT10Sam

DT10Sam TS Member

Hey Hipshot3,

Everything up here in Canada today is very windy and the geese are now flying in great numbers. Some are foolish enough to set their wings at a local watering hole and I am sorry to report those ones will not be making the trip south. Their flight has been terminated, as for the rest they got their tail feathers out of here........I think they are now in New York somewhere.

Regards,
    Sam

8. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Thanks much Sam......We'll be on the lookout for them. We got a big storm coming through tomorrow....maybe it will bring a few our way! Thanks again....hope you guys are having a great season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.