1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Canadians has more spunk the the USA

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by b12, Jun 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I see the canadians have more guts than the thin skinned Americans. About 500 protesters rasing hell at the G-20 summit. The ones that are rasing hell they call anarchist. I say the people don't want what is going on with one world economy. I don't. All this is to controll wages and what kind of benifits people will have. If people get upset in one part of the world about the wages or what ever a company offers and the company don't like what they hear they will simply cut back on work in that part of the world and shift it to another part of the world. The SKULL AND BONES SOCIETY will controll all industry all over the world. Its very simple. Problem is this has been said time and again. But the chicken harted americans shiver at the knees and curl under the covers.

2. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Remember when the International trade meetings were going on in Seattle? Our government shot American citizen protestors on American streets under the command of Billy Clinton? The protestors were concerned about the IMF treaties and the affect of world control over America. Of course the press hardly reported it because they needed to protect slick willie. That same media couldn't stop reporting on the killings at Kent State university, of course they hated Nixon.

3. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Thanks for the compliment, but it has not yet been determined that the violence and distruction in downtown Toronto this weekend was done by Canadians. There were protesters in the crowds from around the world.

b.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.