1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CANADIAN WINS THE GRAND AMERICAN HANDICAP!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ontariogal, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Congratulations to Canadian Patrick Lamont on his perfect score in the GAH from the 27 yard line and the (first?) completion of his grand slam!!

Many of us witnessed his incredible shooting prowess at The 2008 Canadian when he became the final shooter still in the running for the 10k prize on the final leg of the 400x400 in the championship targets.

Sure wish he had completed his handicap event that day like he did yesterday so I could have handed him that ten thousand dollar cheque!

This sure is a proud time for our Canadian trapshooting community - thank you Patrick!

b.

2. straightaway

straightaway TS Member

Well, I'm probably gonna get booted off of TS for this but oh, well...........

Piddy, you are an butthole. All you do is trash up other peoples threads with your obnoxious garbage. Grow up, get a life and go away.

Some of us like reading about success stories like this.

Have a nice day, Dan

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Congratulations and what a memory for Mr.Lamont ... I sure hope he played the money because he is entitled to a big payday ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Rem870TB

Rem870TB Active Member

Congratulations, Patrick Lamont, that is an impressive accomplishment.

Other, to quote;

"Piddy, you are an butthole. All you do is trash up other peoples threads with your obnoxious garbage. Grow up, get a life and go away."

According to this post, he was leaving;

Trapshooting is now again in the past... Date: Wed, Jul 30, 2008

However, the initial post was deleted on that thread. Apparently, some people can't or won't carry through on a statement.

5. LittleLeo

LittleLeo TS Member

Sad thing for Pat is he didn't play any of the games!!! What a loss. Too bad for him and his Dad. Oh well, let's hope he pick up the 100 in doubles today for a perfect 400. Go Pat. I agree with the Piddy comment. The guy is an idiot. Not worth responding to.

6. florin

florin TS Member

BIG PAPA: according to the HOF records (see link), Patrick is not the first one to win the GAH:

1958: Emerson Clark, from Preston ON won the GAH, with a 99 from 22 yds.

1976: Frank Crevatin, from Tecumseh ON won the GAH, with a 99 from 21½ yds.

So we can say Patrick is the first Canadian in over 30 years to win the Grand American Handicap.

Congratulations, Patrick!

7. florin

florin TS Member

You're most welcome, BIG PAPA.

And thank you for making us feel welcome - we do enjoy coming down South to not only compete, but make and meet friends. We have been fortunate enough this year to be able to come for a few competitions and all our family (including the dog) had a wonderful time.

Thanks,

Alicia & Florin

8. Lyle

Lyle Member

Patrick is a very nice person and a very good shot. He takes his time on every single target. Congrats.
    Did I mention he takes his time on every single shot?
    Lyle

9. DanR

DanR TS Member

Check out the link above to the TS Hall of Fame. There are several Canadians in the HOF. Maybe we'll see Patrick there some day.

- Dan R.

10. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Piddy:

You are a shameless troll, why trash this post?, now get back into your burrow and dont show your ugly self around here until next spring.

Berettaman7

11. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Congratulations Pat ! That was a great performance in the most important handicap of the year. The 399 All-Around is at the same level and hanging in to get 3 rd. the Clay Target Championship is awesome too.

Terry.

12. Joe McGorman

Joe McGorman TS Member

Congratulations Pat, you showed all of us that day "where the bear shits in the buckwheat". You can enjoy that memory for the rest of your life.
    Joe McGorman

13. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Congratulations to Pat and all our friends from up North who did well this year.

14. canada

canada Member

thanks for all the kind words everyone, i appreciate it! see you next year

15. hairy

hairy TS Member

Great shooting Pat.

16. BrotherwolfCA

BrotherwolfCA TS Member

Congratulations and great shooting at the Grand American Pat. Manitoba and all Canadian ATA shooters are very proud of your accomplishment. Go Canada Go!
    Ken Chase, Thunder Bay, Ontario

17. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Fantastic shooting, Pat....i hope to meet you at the Canadian next year in Calgary.

Ron Burr

Lethbridge

18. Shotgun5

Shotgun5 Member

I really don't care where your from,anyone who can back 100st. at 27yd line is a great shooter and my hats off too him!!!!!!!!!

19. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Pat, congrats to you for a fine display a proficiency in executing shot delivery. Your very talented.

20. Larry D

Larry D TS Member

Pat
    Congratulations, that was some great shooting. I am sure everyone from Manitoba and Canada, are very proud. L.D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.