1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CANADIAN TRAPSHOOTERS - please help

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by miketmx, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

In 2007 the Programs were kind of a well kept secret you almost had to go to Brandon to see one. I hope that next year the programs are at least distributed a little better than 2007. The new Alberta Delegate for the Canadian Trapshooting Association is Colin Crumb, he may have a 2007 program.

2. vdt

vdt Active Member

Barbara great looking work ,vdt

3. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Barbara, Keep up the good work.

We enjoyed the Ontario Provincial shoots so much at Hamilton we know you will have a successful Canadian Championship in 2008. My understanding is that there is a place not to far from the grounds that people can make arrangements to rent a golf cart and have it delivered to the grounds. Being in the camping area, we would love to find out about this as it would make the jaunt down to the shooting line a little easier. I think maybe if you talk to Gord Price he will steer you in the right direction on that. Probably be a good extra that you could offer to the shooters. Say hello to all the guys and gals up there for us.

Best of luck, Dave and Judy in NY...soon to be South Carolina (we hope)

4. jwood

jwood TS Member

Barbra I have supplied Hamilton gun club with 3 sets of programs from the past 5 years for use as guidelines for the 2008 shoot.Please contact Waren as I know he has at least 2 sets of programs.
    Thanks Jim Wood CTA rep for Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.