1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CANADIAN FISHING

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by stainlessbt99, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stainlessbt99

stainlessbt99 TS Member

I am looking for a good fishing place and reasonable rates in Canada for a group of 4 guys. If you have had a good fishing trip and felt prices were reasonable please email me. We are all retired so cost is very important.
    Thanks

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Sunset lodge, Lake Wennobaggon

3. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Big Hook Outfitters fly in from Red Lake.

Bo

4. bear2

bear2 TS Member

We got 10 guys that have gone to this place for 5-6 years.Very good fishing ,in the fall.No bugs and nice people.Easy on the wallet.
    Barry

http://www.sasseginaga.com/fishon.html

5. Mr. Marcy

Mr. Marcy TS Member

Vermillion Bay Indian Lake Lodge is one of the best around Kevin and Karen are great. Lots of cabins to choose from, and a lot with views.

Mr. Marcy

6. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

My parents used to own a cottage on Lower Lake Beverly south of the small town of Delta, Ontario (1995 population was 458). I haven't been there in probably 15 years, but the water was clear and the fishing was good - bass, pike and muskie. The lake is rather large by my standards (several square miles) and there is an equally large Upper Lake Beverly on the north side of town connected by a canal through the town. I never fished the Upper lake as I never fully explored the Lower one. But my wife and I caught a lot of nice largemouths there.

The lake is surrounded by cottages that the owners often rent to vacationers, which is how my folks got the one they owned - they rented it for a few years, liked it and when it went up for sale, bought it.

If you love to fish, it's a great place to spent a week or two as there's nothing else to do!

Ed

7. duckeye

duckeye TS Member

Go to "tallpinescamp" and check it out I have been there 8 times and we have always caught a passle of fish Walleye Northerns Yellow Perch and some DANDY smallmouth They are very reasonable in price also

Duckeye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.