1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CANADIAN DRUGSTORE??

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blkcloud, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

Any of you order meds from Canada? I just picked up a month supply 28 count bottle of meds from my drugstore here and it was $516.00.. no generic avaible on this one.. thanks!

2. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Wait, I thought the Obama health care made it all free?

3. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

I have been using an Canadian Pharmacy for the last 7 years. Located in Kirkland WA. (Internet) I get my heartburn meds from them and they are shipped in from a variety of countries. Usually Austrailia or New Zealand, but this last time the best deal was from Singapore.

These are Generic and made by name brand American outfits in other countiues.

To give you an idea on prices, my prescription would be $393/100 in the US, but was $92/100 shipped from Singapore.

Can't bitch about those prices, and they work just fine.

This is what you have to do if you don't have insurance, and Obamacare hasn't, and isn't going to, reach you.

I always cringe when I hear about the Repubs wanting to shut down overseas buying of drugs, (so we will be saved from possible harm). It's nothing more than placating their campaign contributors. IE Drug Comnpanies.

I'm so sick of politics, I'm glad it will be over in less than 12 hours!

Randy

4. trap72

trap72 Member

A 30 day supply for $516.00! What happen to your medical coverage? I pay $7 copay for 3 months supply for all medications.

5. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

My medical coverage?? i'm self employed..haha..I do have insurance but it doesnt do anything until a truck load of out of pocket expences are met first.. which at this rate.. shouldnt take long..

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

trap72 you are a lucky man. Even the VA is $8 per month per prescription. Of course Wallmart is $4 if it's generic.

7. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

So much for the 'buy made in USA' mantra.

8. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

At one time I got my meds at Canadian Meds. Check them out at the URL above.
    I was very pleased with their services. The only logistical difficulty was mailing them a prescription. However, this was manageable. Your doctor can fax a prescription, or, you can go to a commercial place that will fax for you. Mailing is the best option if time is not a problem.

Again, Canadian Meds worked great for me, I can recommend them.

I now get my meds from the VA and do not need the services of Canadian Meds.

Frank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.