1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Canadian Dollar at Par

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by primed, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. primed

primed Well-Known Member

It's not that the Looney is worth more, it's that the dollar is worth that much less. Look at the dollar vs. the Euro. Quite scarey stuff.

Bob

2. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Most of my profit from a Wall Chart sale was in the echange rate. If the US. dollar does not get stronger a price increase on charts is likely.

Terry.

3. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

What is next? Mexican peso at Par?

Berettaman7

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

now if we could only fix it so we could import all the traploads we want, it would be great!!

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Great! We need more jobs outsourced from Canada, China, and the Sudan!

6. white rattler

white rattler Member

frank, As a Canadian I spend the winters in AZ. Your head is up your ass if you think that the crime rate is high in Canada. It is not a matter of if your truck gets stolen, it's just when in Phoenix. I can hear gun shots just about every night and I live in downtown Phoenix. One of my squad mates had his truck stole at 2pm in downtown Tuscon at the Spring Grand last year and it took the cops 2 hours just to get on site. Trevor Dawe.
    You want a wall to the north and a fence to the south it's way to late for that.

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

white rattler, if you were in Phoenix, you really were not in the USA, that part of the country is now in Mexico's hands.

8. white rattler

white rattler Member

Earl, I think you have your hands full in the Middle East with your democracy. It will be a while before you gather in force to come north. Trevor Dawe.

9. white rattler

white rattler Member

Frank, I love to shoot trap. We have no shooting in Alberta from the end of Sept until the first of May. Once I retired I bought a place in Phoenix to get away from the long cold winters. I can shoot trap six days a week within 120 miles from my home. I have seen a big change in the Phoenix in the last 10 years and it is not for the better. As far as being in Mexico you are wrong just come down and cross over into Mexico and you will see a real shit hole. Trevor Dawe.

10. Calgary Guy

Calgary Guy TS Member

Trev.. Will you guys be in Pheonix for X-Mas this winter?
    It looks like all of us are going to be there for the holidays. (What are you getting me for X-Mas anyhow??? LOL)
    We should get together for a round or 2. I think I am going to bring my gun, but if not I am sure I can rent one down that way.

Calgary Guy

11. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

We keep spending billions in Iraq and the reversal will be true as in the past CA to USD exchange rate.

It's sinking all over the planet... look at the Euro.

12. white rattler

white rattler Member

Calgary Guy, I am going on a cruise to South America in the month of Nov. Then I will be going down to Phoenix for the first week of Dec. Tuscon is having a shoot the 8th and 9th of Dec and I will be at it. Then Red Mt. starts on the 12th until the 16th. Then Ben Avery has a shoot before Xmas. If you have been a good little boy this year I might buy you a drink. Trevor

13. Calgary Guy

Calgary Guy TS Member

Trev, I dont think we will be there till the Sat before X-mas. I was thinking about hitting a Football game during that week. Any intrest in comming with us?
    Also I am takeing Heidi to Vegas for a day or 2.
    LOL at the drink comment

Jamie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.