1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Canada has it right

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by white rattler, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white rattler

white rattler Member

What does Canada have to do with your mess? You lay down with dogs and you wake up with flees. Trevor Dawe.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

bigunn, how do you REALLY feel?

HM

3. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

What about Canada's national health car and gun control laws? They got that right too bigunn?

Joe

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Topic wrong, but the content is right on. Bulge.

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I got it the first time I read it Biggunn, I have faimly up in Alberta and friends in BC.

Their hope: dump the UK and join the states! They been tired of their liberal government for years!

Those that can afford it buy private insurance because the "free" health insurance is too "scariee" I might die before I can see a doctor!

The real Canadain knows their government has broke them and they can't stop the stupid Canooks from voting.

6. Alno

Alno TS Member

Alex Jones on InfoWars.com and PrisonPlanet.com and in his video, THE OBAMA DECEPTION and his other video, ENDGAME, suggests that Pres. Obama and the illuminati (Committee of 300) are out to destroy the US middle class and the Consitution. Mr. Jones is really a national treasure in the way that he has been able to connect the dots and deserves that we all at least give him a listen before coming to any conclusions about what is really going on in our country.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.