1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Canada, Get ready they're coming!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cdconley, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

Fox news reported this morning that some Canadians are a little upset. Apparently 250 illegal aliens that had been living in the US from Mexico crossed the border into Canada and applied for asylum. As it turns out Canadian law requires that they be allowed to stay while their case is waiting a hearing. They also get welfare, healthcare and all other social services while they wait. The current backlog is two years and they have almost a 30% chance of staying permanently. The estimate is that the Canadian Government (tax payers) has spent about $300,000 on these 250 immigrants in the short time they have been there. (don’t you love it) I’m guessing that when the word gets out the floodgate will open and you won’t be talking about 250 you’ll be looking at 10 million. This will surely crush the Canadian economy, healthcare system and school system. But don’t worry my bet is that Canada will blame the problem on the US for failing to meet our responsibilities allowing them to cross through the US to get their and for not taking care of them ourselves so they stay here. The international court they go to will demand that the US (tax payers) cover the Canadian expense for these poor people and our left wing, social leaning politicians will do it.

2. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

That's a long walk.

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

if they show up at my farm, I got some rocks that need pickin'on a rainy cold day in March and dusty, itchy barley that needs shovellin' on a hot day in a steel bin....I wonder how much of that they'd put up with?

4. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

I'm thinking the word will be getting out fairly soon and Canada won't be able to print those welfare checks fast enough. And for some of you thinking that you’ll benefit from their cheap labor, good luck, most will be up there for the “hand out” not for “lending a hand”. I think I’ll print some maps for them and leave them at the water stations our tax dollars have constructed in the desert. I’ll make sure I also leave a note explaining that Canada wants to feed, treat and educate them for free. If they think we have deep pockets wait till they get to Canada. I’m lovin it!

5. BT99er

BT99er TS Member

Earl4140- You need to change that medication your on boy and get your facts straight in regards to that 1812 war, get the real history not the one you would like to believe, establish a democracy, yea right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

That would be great if Canada decided to take all of the illegals. Would they be Mexi-Cans?

7. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Many will be returned to Mexico.

Canada must accept them initially, but if they do not meet the criteria for a permanent stay in Canada they will be deported (most likely to Mexico) as the U.S. does not have to accept them.

From January to June of this year, more then 3,000 Mexican refugee claims were referred to the Refugee Board of Canada. Of the 1,123 claims that were finalized in that period, 13 per cent were accepted.

8. Trapgeezer

Trapgeezer TS Member

Sounds good to me. Maybe the USofA might consider a shuttle service north to the border. Don't tell Bush though. He now wants to free an illegal who raped and murdered two girls in Texas because he was not advised of a statute from the 60's. How this man can defend illegals and imprison US border guards is more than I am able to fathom. I hope Canada accepts them all.

9. white rattler

white rattler Member

Earl, I think our six months of winter and the odd week at -40 will slow down the push north. They will need more than they can carry to keep them warm. Trevor Dawe.

10. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Mexadians. Sort of has a ring to it. LOL.

11. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

Based on the Fox news story this morning they can stay until their cases are processed. The current back log is 2yrs. I wonder how much over 10yrs it will be when they have 12million waiting for hearings. Don’t forget that they can get welfare, healthcare and education while they wait. What a generous nation those Canadians have. What do they care about –40 winters they’ll be nice and worm in their government subsidized housing.

But I want to help the Canadians out. So my first tip is to fix your phone system. Make sure that all phones are answered with “press one for Spanish” (message not in English).

12. BT99er

BT99er TS Member

If you really want to help out CDCONLEY AKAS BSCONLEY, maybe you could move your BS over to some other forum! Oh, you might want to back off that KOOLAID, remember what happened the last time your brothers passed that around!!!!!!!!!

13. Maurice

Maurice Member

BT99er, I think you are the one who needs to get their historicl facts straight, the US did get get its arse kicked in the war of 1812. You invaded Canada and failed. Maurice ( The Brit. )

14. BT99er

BT99er TS Member

MAURICE-you really need to read that post again!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

BT99er,

Are we a little touchy? Is there some reason for you to get upset? After all I just want this poor hard working people to be happy and if going to Canada makes them happy, why shouldn’t we help them?

16. BT99er

BT99er TS Member

Why would anybody get touchy? with some moron who obviously did not master grade 8 eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

BT99er,

Not sure, but you seem to be working up quite a lather. Maybe you should go see a therapist about your anger issues. You do have free healthcare up there don’t you?

18. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Unfortunately for the US, Trevor is right on the money about the nasty Canadian winters keeping most of the spanish speakers at bay. Perhaps this will turn out to be one of the few benefits of global warming.

The really nasty truth of all of this is that the few thousand mexicans that left the US for Canada were probably the ones we should have kept here, at least they are attempting to go through the process of being admitted to the country legally.

19. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Is there any way we can let the other 19,990,000 illegal latinos know about this?

20. cimmaronkid

cimmaronkid TS Member

Greyhound bus fare is around #200 for a one way ticket from Yuma, AZ to Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, and that is before discounts. Takes under 3 days. I say lets start booking the rides as it will be a hell of a lot cheaper. And yes, Canada did kick our ass in the War of 1812.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.